Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kalweit Photography

A quick note from me.  After prompting from a few family and friends I have decided to take the first of many steps in a new direction.

For years I have enjoyed taking pictures, although I am currently a novice I have taken some rather well pictures.  I have decided to enroll in to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division for Photography and gather more knowledge, better techniques and hone the skills that I currently have.  I have also decide to start a page on facebook to showcase some of my work, which you are encouraged to join.  I will upload pictures not just from the present but from the past as well.

I will kindly except any questions or pointers, but I do ask that even with the copyright name across my pictures that you DO NOT in anyway use as your own or for your own personal use.  If you feel so incline to own a copy of a print please contact me and I will be more then happy to provide you with a print of your choice for a fair price.

I would like to Thank You for your support.

again please join me on facebook.

Kalweit Photography on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment