Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I am Thankful for Darcie, to many reason's to express, but simple I LOVE HER & thankful she is in my life, I am Thankful for Anthony...he can be a pain at times but really who can't be am I right, I am Thankful for my two beautiful girls, Payton & Brooke-Lynn, not sure what I would do with out you two...you have shown me so much in life, making me mad, making laugh, but most importantly making me Proud.


 I am Thankful that this year I found a job and am once again able to help out financially with the house bills. Thankful for the people that surround us, family, friends (old & new)...I could go on & on with why I am Thankful but really do I need to...so Thank You Darcie, Thank You kids...Thank You paychecks every week...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ENJOY THE TURKEY, ENJOY THE FOOTBALL...BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY THE FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment