Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Know & I Will!!!

So I know I like to take photo's, I know that some of the ones I take are excellent and if I had to pay for them I would.  I know I want to capture a moment in time, that when someone goes back and looks at it brings a smile, a tear, a memory to the foreground.  I know I can do it & I know I can succeed at it, I know I just need a chance, an oppurtunity, that first chance.

But until then I shall take the pictures I like, I will find people that will let me take their photo and add it to the pages of their history.








So Here are a few Pictures I have taken...I hope you enjoyed.


AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT!!!!


also is you have any suggestions on what you would like to see again leave a message or email me at wilhelm.kalweit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment